Hill Country Automobile Club, Inc.
Sunday May 18, 2014, 2 pm
MINUTES FOR MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Prayer & Welcome:
Robert: Welcomed members and opened with prayer.
Ed Jackson’s Report:
Savings $11,187 & Checking $1,176
12 Members 0Guests
Birthdays & Anniversaries:
Birthdays: Wes-May 3rd, Missy-May 21st
Anniversaries & number of years: Penz-May 7th, 59 years!
- Scholarship Committee picked three to Tivy and one to ITM @ $1,000 each
- Discussed where to meet on June 8th, no decision members will e-mail ideas
- Set date for next car show meeting and place (Tues. 20th ?)
- Had brief discussion on how it goes for car show planning. Committee decided to go all trophies and no plaques this year.
- Divide sponsor list and go to work to finish by June 1st
- Discuss Tractor Supply Saturday, June 7th open house-If interested, notify Robert so he can tell Tractor Supply
- 50/50 drawing – forgot tickets
- Robert presented Tivy Scholarships last week, will do ITM this week.
June meeting location will be announced via email.