Link to Downloadable PDF of March 9 2014 HCAC Minutes
Hill Country Automobile Club, Inc.
Sunday – March 9, 2014
1) The meeting was called to order by President Robert
Kluting at 2:15 PM. Robert club President led us in prayer to open
the meeting. The meeting was held at PoPo’s Restaurant in
Welfare, Texas and Robert welcomed members and guests to the
2) A total of 12 members, two guest and one new member
were present ~:0) Mark Kluting paid dues 3/9/14 our newest
3) Birthdays: Chas Sinklier had a March Birthday – there was
an Anniversary of 64 but the secretary missed who that was but
the date was Feb. 21st.
4) Treasurer’s Report: Ed Jackson HCAC Treasurer was not
in attendance so there was no treasurer’s report as such.
5) Old Business: The next Scholarship Committee Meeting
was finalized was set for Scholarship Meeting 1st week of April.
The date for the 2014 car show was set for July 5th and the first
Car Show Committee meeting was set for 3/19 at 7pm at Herb
6) New Business: Next meeting was set for April 13th at 312
W Main St, Fredericksburg, Texas. Chas Sinklier suggested using a
form of telecommunication for the meeting so distant members
could attend via computer and the InterWeb. The new club
website URL is www.HillCountryAutoClub.com
7) 50-50 Drawing: Was not held this meeting b/c of the madness
of the restaurant.
8) Next Meeting: Will be April 13, 2014. The location will be
confirmed via email.
9) Motion to Adjourn: The motion was made and seconded to the
meeting ended at 3:25 PM.
Respectfully submitted, JuJu Sinklier, HCAC Secretary