Hill Country Automobile Club, Inc.
June 8, 2014
Meeting Minutes – HCAC Downloadable Minutes 6-8-2014
- The meeting was called to order at Fudrucker’s Restaurant by President Robert Kluting at 2:10 PM.
- I am ashamed to say there were only seven members present for the meeting – Robert Kluting, Ed and Elaine Jackson, Herb Gerken (who is in pain and pending surgery), and Wesley and Jan Platts. A car club belongs to all members and will not survive without participation. Enough said!!!!
- Birthdays and Anniversaries: None
- Treasurer’s Report: Ed Jackson announced the present checking account balance is $1100.00 and the balance for the savings account is $14142.00.
- Old Business: None.
- New Business: Since there were so few at the meeting, it was not necessary to announce the status of the upcoming car show. The ones in attendance were aware of the status as they are the ones that attend the weekly meetings!!!!
7) 50-50 Drawing: Not done.
8) Next Meeting: Will be August 10th at Billy Gene’s Restaurant.
9) Motion to Adjourn: The motion was made and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 2:45 PM.
Respectfully submitted, Jan Platts, Meeting Attendee