Hill Country Automobile Club, Inc.
Sunday – January 12, 2014
Meeting Minutes – January 12 2014 Minutes PDF
1) The meeting was called to order by President Robert Kluting at 2:15 PM. Robert led us in prayer to open the meeting. Robert wished all a Happy New Year and welcomed members and guests to the meeting at Bricks Restaurant in Bandera, Texas.
2) A total of 22 members and three guests were present. We were pleased to have Mark Kluting, Robert Kluting’s brother with us along with two of his family members.
3) Birthdays: Marty has a birthday this month. Robert & wife celebrated his 44th anniversary – Our New Secretary JuJu Sinklier apologizes for the rather annotated minutes – It’s her first meeting as club secretary and she’s still learning the ropes – and names ~:0)
4) Treasurer’s Report: Afraid the secretary missed Ed’s announcement for this month – the following is from the December meeting – – – Ed Jackson announced the present checking account balance is $1288.00 and the balance for the savings account is $9619.08
5) Old Business: Members were reminded that Club dues are due followed by a flurry of payments thereof. Mel & Jo Anne Heck paid their dues ~:0)
6) New Business: HCAC is having a drive for new members. Robert – new club pres. suggested we all bring along friends and neighbors to meeting in an effort to grow membership. Scholarship information was acknowledged as shared with local High-schools. Members considered dates for this year’s car show. And the creation of committees for scholarships and this year’s show was addressed.
7) 50-50 Drawing: Afraid JuJu missed the winner and amount of the drawing ~:0)
8) Next Meeting: Will be February 9, 2014. The location will be at The Apple Store in Medina, Texas and it will be confirmed via email.
9) Motion to Adjourn: The motion was made and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 3:15 PM at which point Chas Sinklier new HCAC Vice Pres announced there would be a sack race immediately following the meal. No one showed for the race.
JuJu Sinklier, HCAC Secretary