Hill Country Automobile Club, Inc.
Sunday – April 13, 2014
Meeting Minutes – April 13, 2014 HCAC Minutes PDF
1) The meeting was called to order by President Robert Kluting at 2:30 PM. It was held at Hondo’s – 312 W Main St, Fredericksburg. Robert Kluting club Pres welcomed members and guests to the meeting. He addressed the Scholarship and Car Show Meetings and asked for committee volunteers.
2) A total of 15 members were present
3) Birthdays: Robert Sher and Jan had B’days in April.
4) Treasurer’s Report: There is no note of Ed Jackson HCAC Treasurer announcement at the meeting.
5) Old Business: Scholarship Committee Awards were discussed. Dues payable now of $25 for singles and $30 for couples – for 2014. The drive for new members was addressed. The Car Show Committee Meeting for the 2014 car show at Herb L’s was discussed.
6) New Business: Next meeting was set for May 18th the third Sunday due to Mother’s Day on the 2nd Sunday – with no location recorded at this time. Chas Sinklier suggested meeting online via Google + to enable distant members attending. Robert said let’s see if we can set that up. Robert and another member said they couldn’t find the new HCAC website when searching Gooble. Chas – webmaster – reminded members the new club website URL is www.HillCountryAutoClub.com and stated that there is a time lag in updating Google migration of new listings.
7) 50-50 Drawing: Herb was not present – he handles the drawing.
8) Next Meeting: Will be May 18, 2014. The location will be confirmed via email.
9) Motion to Adjourn: The motion was made and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 3:00 PM.
JuJu Sinklier, HCAC Secretary